Are you looking for your perfect ring size? Here are some tips to measure it.
1. Use either a string or a strip of paper, wrap it tightly around the base of your finger.
2. Make sure it is not too tight. Mark where it first overlaps with a pen.
3. Then, line that up with a ruler and take down its length in millimeters (mm).
4.Use the chart below to determine your ring chart.
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring chart.