Are you looking for your perfect ring size? Here are some tips to measure it.
- Method 1
1. Use either a string or a strip of paper, wrap it tightly around the base of your finger.
2. Make sure it is not too tight. Mark where it first overlaps with a pen.
3. Then, line that up with a ruler and take down its length in millimeters (mm).
4.Use the chart below to determine your ring chart.
- Method 2
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring in millimeters (mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring chart.